As every week we bring you news on State of Search, in a video and podcast! This week in episode eight we off course look at Google Instant, but there is a lot more! The topics of this week are:
- Google Instant
- What is Google? A portal. So it says, oh no, its not
- Facebook Passes Google In “Time Spent”
- Google updates Keyword Tool
- The NYT goes social
- Big Brand spending on Google
- Bing closing in
- Microsoft Advertising Launches Third-Party Ad Serving for Mobile
- YouTube ALMOST making money
- Google saying goodbye to organic?
Links to the related stories and a podcast download can be found below the video.
Enjoy and let us know what you think!
Links to the stories discussed:
News of the week: Google Instant
What is Google? A portal. So it says, oh no, its not
Facebook Passes Google In “Time Spent”
Google updates Keyword Tool
The NYT goes social
Big Brand spending on Google
Bing closing in
Microsoft Advertising Launches Third-Party Ad Serving for Mobile
YouTube ALMOST making money
Google saying goodbye to organic?
You can also download the mp3 in a podcast format to listen to on your iPod.Posted in News, Podcasts | Tags: Bing, Facebook, Google, Google Instant, keyword research, NY Times, organic search, YouTube