The search and social media industry is most probably the fastest moving industry out there at the moment. News and updates are being ‘thrown’ at us every day. What company is taking over another one, which initiatives are starting, what are the big boys doing? All news, all stuff we want to know.
Because we don’t want you to miss out on any of this we have gathered all the industry news here. Find links to the posts below and learn about what is going on! Have news of your own? Send it to webmaster @ stateofsearch.com and we will see if we can place it here!
- Is Microsoft Going For A Second Attempt to Buy Yahoo?
- UK Searchawards Announces Shortlists
- The Problem with Testing in SEO
- Million Euro Google and Heineken deal shows new business directions for Google
- Facebook now second-most popular in UK
- The Tech Bubble in an infographic
- Yandex goes public at .00 per share
- Eric Schmidt named Media Person of the Year
- Facebook Behind Whisper Campaign Against Google
- PR-Company Supposedly Started Whisper Campaign Against Google
- Bing now also fastest growing in the UK. Google, Facebook drop slightly
- Bing keeps growing in the US: now 30% marketshare
- Larry Page taking control: reorganizes Google management and bonus system
- Page's first days in office: Product chief Jonathan Rosenberg resigns
- Can SEO companies be held responsible for counterfeit by their clients? Yes says judge
- Why I've Stopped Defending SEO
- Individuals can now become SEMPO members for 5
- Dave Naylor about how search (not) sucks, Google and Bing
- Industry News: SEO PR Training launches
- Search is growing up, let’s take the client with us