SES London 2012
SES London is the leading search marketing conference in Europe and continues to get bigger and better year-on-year. Bringing together the industry’s brightest minds and most seasoned practitioners, it truly is a wealth of search and online marketing nuggets.
February 20-24 2012, London
Related posts on State of Search
ses london 2012
- PPC Beyond Search: New Ad Formats, Display, and Social #SESLondon
- Local and Social: Maximising Visibility Across the Web #SESlondon
- Why Content Strategy Is Crucial for Social Search
- Understanding User Behaviour and Increasing Site "Stickiness" at #SESLondon
- Meaningful SEO Metrics at #SESLondon
- Site Redesign? Don't Forget SEO Migration! #SESLondon
- Conversion Optimisation for PPC at #SESLondon
- SEO Tools of the Trade #seslondon
- PPC Campaign Architecture at #SESLondon
- Is retargeting and re-marketing for you - #SESLondon
- PPC Tools of the Trade #seslondon
- The Business of SEO - #SESLondon
- Ads in a QualityScore World #seslondon
- Key Link Building Strategies – #seslondon
- SES London Keynote – Avinash Kaushik - #seslondon
- Andrew Girdwood: "Search has Evolved Significantly in the Last Year"
- Marcus Tober: "Users evolve with the Search Engines"
- Greg Jarboe: "The Panda algorithm change was just the tip of the iceberg"
- Richard Baxter: "I don’t think other search engines stand a chance"
- Kevin Gibbons: "Bing really aren't as far behind as some people think"
- Patrick Altoft, speaker at SES London: "Developing a brand is huge"
- Will Critchlow: "I Love The Increasing Socialisation of my Search Results"
- Are You a Young SEO? Here's Your Chance: SES London Tickets + SEO Chicks Mentoring
Day 1 Agenda - Tuesday, 21 February
ASA: How to Stay Out of Trouble Online
|9:00-10:00am||Conference Welcome & Morning Keynote
Business Optimisation in a Digital Age
|10:00-10:30am||Grand Opening of the Expo Hall (open 8:00am-6:30pm)|
|10:30-11:30am||11 Ways to Be Invisible to Search Engines*||Landing Page Optimization||Introduction to SEO|
|11:45-12:45pm||Key Link Building Strategies||Ads in a Quality Score World||Google Analytics Basics—Implementation and Analysis Strategies*|
|12:45-2:00pm||Networking Lunch in the Expo Hall|
|2:00-3:00pm||The Business of SEO||PPC Tools of the Trade||A 13-Step Checklist to #Jumpstart Your Social Program*|
|3:00-3:30pm||Afternoon Break in the Expo Hall|
|3:30-4:30pm||Site Redesign? Don’t Forget SEO Migration!*||Is Retargeting/Remarketing Right for You?**||Introduction to PPC|
|4:30-5:30pm||Meet the Experts: Round Table Forum**|
|5:30-6:30pm||Networking Cocktail Reception in the Expo Hall|
Day 2 Agenda - Wednesday, 22 February
|9:30-10:30am||Information Architecture for the Modern Website||Social Media Solutions on a Budget||PPC Campaign Architecture*|
|10:30-11:00am||Morning Coffee Break in the Expo Hall (open 8:00am-7:00pm)|
|11:00-12:00pm||SEO Tools of the Trade**||Measuring SoLoMo||Paid Social Media – Content Marketing & Media Buying Strategies|
|12:00-1:00pm||Meet the Experts: Round Table Forum**|
|1:00-2:15pm||Networking Lunch in the Expo Hall|
|2:15-3:15pm||Meaningful SEO Metrics||Social Media Marketing: Killer Advertising Tactics||Paid Search Analytics and Multi-Touch Attribution Analysis|
|3:15-3:45pm||Afternoon Break in the Expo Hall|
|3:45-4:45pm||Understanding User Behaviour and Increasing Site “Stickiness”||Why Content Strategy Is Crucial for Social Search*||Conversion Optimisation|
|5:00-6:00pm||SEO Is Dead. Long Live SEO!||Cross-Channel Reputation Management||SEO Spotlight
Getting to Grips with HTML5
|6:00-7:00pm||Black Hat, White Hat: Unconferenced|
Day 3 Agenda - Thursday, 23 February
|9:30-10:30am||Morning Keynote Panel
Google+ Search Your World | Search And Social Flux | It’s An Evolution
|10:45-11:45am||Developing an Integrated Mobile Marketing Strategy**||Competitive Analysis||Advanced Keyword Modeling**|
|12:45-1:45pm||Local and Social: Maximising Visibility Across the Web||Developing a Video Optimisation and Marketing Campaign**||Advanced Link Building Strategies|
|2:00-3:00pm||Search on Mobile Devices: The Next Frontier**||How to Drive 51%+ Engagement Through Email Marketing||PPC Beyond Search: New Ad Formats, Display, and Social|
|3:30-4:30pm||Tablet Display Advertising: Challenges and Opportunities**||Crossing the Digital Divide: The Leap from Search to Display||Duplicate Content and Multiple Site Issues|
|4:30-5:15pm||Wrap-up Session/Open Forum|
* New Topic at SES ** New to SES London
Images from SES London 2012
No images yet
Videos from SES London 2011
No videos yet
Presentations from SES London 2011
No presentations yet
Posts and updates from other websites
Older SES Events
State of Search has been covering SES for a while. Find below coverage of some of the ‘old’ SES events.