After the Lionel Richie Easter Egg in the Knowledge Graph a few weeks ago there is another one hidden within the biggest search engine of the world. After searching for Lionel Richie on Google.com more information will show next to the search results with in this case the title ‘Hello, is it me you’re looking for’ referring to the line from the song “Hello” from 1983. This time it’s Chuck Norris who is subject of the Easter Egg.
After Lionel Richie you could expect more “Eggs” being hidden in the Knowledge Graph and the next Egg is related to Chuck Norris (Carlos Ray Norris) known for his role in the television show Walker, Texas Ranger from the Nineties. When searching for Chuck Norris on Google.com the search engine will show more information on the right but this time the Knowledge Graph will present you some interesting facts like ‘Chuck Norris doesn’t sleep. He waits’.
By refreshing the page the fact changes, some of them below.
- Bullets dodge Chuck Norris
- Chuck Norris doesn’t sleep. He waits
- Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door
- Chuck Norris counted to infinity – twice
- The quickest way to a man’s heart is Chuck Norris’s fist
- Chuck Norris’s tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
- Chuck Norris can divide by zero
- Chuck Norris can cut through a knife with butter
- The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
When the ‘I’m feeling lucky’ button was still working there was another type of Easter Egg related to Chuck Norris which was quite popular. When typing in the name of the actor and consequently hitting the ‘I’m feeling lucky’ button, the website nochucknorris.com (which still exists) would open saying ‘Google won’t search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don’t find Chuck Norris, he finds you.’ with some funny suggestions.
Posted in Google, News | Tags: Easter Egg, Google