This session discussed:
- How to develop an integrated social-search strategy.
- Key points of crossover between search and social marketing.
- Ideas for achieving synergy and efficiency between both channels with actionable strategic frameworks.
- The importance of combined measurement and analytics strategy.
- Client examples from some of the world’s most revered brands.
Bas started with a story about his studies in history at university. His professor came on stage and said “don’t believe a single word you will hear over the next four years”. The study of history is more about what you’re thinking. We want to trust what we see and trust what we hear from the people around us. Only 5% of our decisions are made when we are aware of making a decision. We end up relying on the people around us to help guide us to make good decisions. This is especially true in choosing a restaurant. (more…)